Dreams and emotional attatchment

Tuesday, May 29, 2012
There are dreams of significance only in that you recognize the people and places you are in. But what happens you are thrust in a new places with new people and you are a new person. There are widely detailed dreams I have been apart of that took emotional tolls on me. I am not that person, I do not know these people, but I feel the friendship, love, and loyalty to them as if they are with me in my waking hours. The situations that are most heart wrenching are those in the middle of a situation I am meant to help. No only do these dreams not conclude but they end at critical moments when these people needed me the most. Torn from that life when I wake up comes with feelings of separation, guilt, and lose. In my haze I try to go back there, laying still, hoping to finish the dream or complete my goals. It doesn't come but instead I have another dream unrelated, pushing the other from my mind but leaving the feeling of missing something. Knowing that you miss something but don't know what is the worst curses humankind all shares.

0 comments:

Post a Comment