Magical Theater Dream (7/22/2007)

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

one day in school there was a substitue teacher. She was huge with a bright orange dress and bright red hair. There were double doors that appeared on the wall of a empty class room. The substitue took me and chris through the doors. It was a huge bed room. She changed us in great clothes. she wanted us to be her main children in a magical theater production for her followers in the magical kingdom. I was in a white flowing dres with laced up in the back and chris was in something simular with pants. He didnt have glasses and his hair was longer. Her request of us was to adore her, and tell her things children usualy would say to there parents or authority figures in the movies. Chris was on the ball, he spat every thing he could. But I...went blank, i never remembered one thing from those movies. I became weak and i kneeled down on the floor, i could see her power imulatatign from her body, i weeped and threw myself on the floor. She slide her hand on my back and said its ok its ok, but can you sing. As i sat up i noticed chris had change form...something more lowly and dependant to the woman, soem kind of creature i didnt know the name of. He was still spewing flatters and this woman who was growing more and more uglier to me. I could only remember the song that the little mermaid sang as her voice was being taken away by the evil sea witch. I began the melody.. the long series of ah's riseing higher and higher. chris changed form into a mischivious creature known for sayign distastfulthing. Hes skin was tan and hsi had messy pale yellow hair. His face pointy like a mouse and he was lanky with rags on him. He began to say things disrespectful to the woman and she began getting angry. she made him dissappear. I began to walk towards the stage, my dress began to shine and sparkle into a sequend gold and silver dress. I was singing on stage, and the lights turned on. people were dancing corographicly...glitter was falling from the sky and they all were singing a song i never heard before. Infront of the stage was a large fat toad like man, he was the conducter and mouthing the words to me. I sang what i could make out the rest was.. filler words that sounded like the words. I tried to do somthign on stage, like back up then come forward again. i backed up and ran into the people dancing. Suddenly doors burst open from everywhere! People flooding in form there classroom, all under a delusion they were in there next class. We all appear together on a swing. Like the boat ride at a theme park. They all were under a spell, besides the one with magical gifts. there was a boy sitting behind me that wasn't singign along with the rest of the people. I appered beside him for some reason. I had learned information out of nowhere and i began to speak with him. I told him, "that woman that is conducting us now is a witch. If you do not sing and act liek the rest of us she will turn you into a snake and kill you". On the words" turn you into a snake and kill you" we swooped by her minion on stage, on the returning swing i heard it repeat the phrase to the witch. I said aloud..someone heard me. I heard door slam open, it was the same double wide doors open, As i looked threw there, the classroom were changing. highschoolers were peering into the door from the classrooms, but they couldn't get in. The lights switched off loudly, and the swing stood still. the highschoolers broke of there spell began to run for the door. I sensed a war approching in the theater.... I stood upon a chair, and shouted "All people of magical desent stay for the contreversy that is approaching!" Some people stoped in the crowd and began to step out, there friends followed.
Like solders standing out on the battlefield, the magical gifted highschools and soem mortals sat in a row at the back of theaters facing the magical evil creatures. I looked accross the seats on my right and found the boy i warned earlyer. His appearance had changed, he was taller and his hair was jet black. He was wearing black jeins and a blue and green sweater. He smiled and gave a nod, i returned the gester. I saw on either side he had a friend holding his hand. With me i had chris back at my side and a girl who didnt have anyone stay with her. Creatures began to move forward...the first wave were short goblins and gnomes. Unsure of my abilitys I stood and tried on a few gnome first. I jsut had to image what i wanted them to do. I shouted freeze! and the gnomes turned chilly blue and shattered. The other short creatures saw the threat and was taken aback...then came mroe forcably. The other boy stood and tried the same. It worked for him and more creatures shattered. I began to make sounds and imaged the distruction i was causing these creature. Lightning shot from my hands and i took out a wave of flying bat creatures. The trolls began to come forward with swords, I realized the mortal had nothign to defend there self with. I created swords out of the air and they appears in there hands. Everyone stood ready to fight. A large bubble filled with glowing black and gold swirls grew bigger, it was from one of the witches at the front of the theater. When it burst a flash was sent over the theater and a vial of grey darkness covered them. Creatures of all sizes flooded through the vail and gave us no time to properly repare ourselves. With a sword in my hand and my other causeign the smaller creature burst into spliters i faught vigeriously with a yell in my throat. A slowing effect began to engulf the scene.. i saw mortals and magicals fighting like warriors al around me, mortal masters with swords and magicals spewing fire and ice at creature killign them in a single blow. As i turned to see infront of me and large glowing sword was stuck in the ground and being pulled out by a large hand. The time paced itsel back to normal and i saw a huge troll infront of me raising his sword. Because it was so close i stabbed him with my sword and slashed his belly. And spun around. There was a line of creatures simular to the yellow basterd in sin city. I tried to blow thier heads up... but my magic was invencable, and they had magic of there own. One appeared right infront of my nose, his stale sour breath on my face and a green grin on his. He pinned my hands to the wall with his power..... And thats where my dream ends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment