5/26/2012 Dream part 2

Saturday, May 26, 2012
People and I are escaping a mall type place. before making it out we are corners and forced into a store area. Inside are piles of new merchandise from clothes to mattresses to shoes and toys. There are moving machinery and one of us barricade the doors. We now look like people from the show Community. I have an urge to begin organizing the strewn warehouse. Everyone follows suit and helps me, allowing me to direct them. I am in a simple dress and I want to change my outfit. I pick and chose through the piles of clothes . My outfit is now a baggy grey and salmon t-shirt with a green jacket loosely on and my pants are the same salmon color and have a crouch that goes from my waste to my knees then turn into tights. I then remember we were escaping from someone. I began to formulate a escape plan and realise there are several doors tot he outside. I push stuff away from the farthest corner door and open it. it is a empty alley and it is cold and raining outside. I hear the bad peoples voices around the corner. when I come back in and turn around the room is perfectly organized. In the middle looks like store shelves stocked neatly. I get distracted by a group of large dolls the team found. There are wigs and heads and complete dolls. I want to present them well and pick out outfits for each of them and organize the extra heads and wigs. I remember the door tot he outside just as a dumb girl goes to the wrong one. She is ready to escape and doesn't listen to me when I say there are enemies near the door she wants to go out of. I agree to let her go as long as I can construct a locking mechanism behind her. Shortly after I have a latch on the door and she leaves and I lock it. She screams and bangs on the door before the bad people snatch her. People begin to hate me because I let her do what she wanted to do. So I leave but now feel it's time I have control over the dream. I leave out the alley way door and stop the rain. I begin to float and go around the corner to see shelves of cute shoes all recalled. I pick through them but am spotted by a bad man in a suit. He makes a grab at me but misses me. I float up above his head and feel bad for him. I think I pity him for not understanding I can do what ever I want now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment