5/23/2012 Dream

Wednesday, May 23, 2012
I am at my fathers house. my grandmother is with me in the living room. We are waiting for someone to deliver a ingredient. It's dangerous because depending on who shows up it will tell us if something has gone wrong at the fight. It will either be a bald shorter Mexican guy and a tall dark haired guy with a thick beard. We here a truck pull up and slam it's door. I run to the window to peer behind the curtains
 the tall dark hair'd man with a beard has made it. It seems to be the wrong option. I ready my cellphone to call those who can help. The man rings our doorbell and my grandmother answers it. He stands there motionless except for holding out a crumpled brown bag filled with something. She takes it then locks the door. We know he is a day walking vampire now. I rush to lock every door and window in the house. On the way back from the back door I catch a glimpse of a coat sleeve outside the sliding glass door. In an attempt to scary him from trying to open it I walk in front of the curtain face my cat's litter box. I loudly and calming ask my grandmother if we have litter. This will make him think we are calm. I get my grandmother to my back bedroom and ask her to lock the door on the other side. I think I intend to fight him. Then my father shows up asking what is wrong. With him looks like the man at first and I nervously say dad. but instead it isn't the man but a tall dark haired boy who knows my father. My dad picked him up while walking on the highway towards the convieniace store. He was the one at the glass sliding doors and explains he always let's himself in there when i am not here.i tell my dad about the bad man and he says there isn't anyone here. I run to the window to see the tan truck had left. We relax and sit and talk on the couches in my bedroom. i say how I'll never understand why my father and grandmother never lock doors. My father asks my grandmother to explain how things used to be. A time with there wasn't a need to lock your door. My grandmother slouches back like a angsty teenager playing with her iphone game.

0 comments:

Post a Comment