5/22/12 Dream

Tuesday, May 22, 2012
I was in a hospital waiting room. I sat on a pale blue couch facing towards the window. We are on a higher floor because out the window I see the sky and the top of the next building. A large family comes and sits around me. I recognize them as my favorite youtubers, the Shaytards. I chit chat telling them how funny it is. I said I waited here before in the same seat when I went to got my tonsils removed. Now to sit here with celebrities is surreal. They all stand so I stand too. There is a line forming at the double door where patients go. I followed along with the family in line. Behind me came my family. My grandfather was pulling his saggy jeans up like he always used to do. I was confused why he was there because he died. My dad comes to me to explain that he was just sick and we buried an empty casket last year. I hug him wanting to ask him questions about being dead. Instead I filed back in line and stay staring forward.

0 comments:

Post a Comment